Thursday, September 25, 2014

Willow-palooza

This past Saturday was such a fun celebration of two birthdays, an anniversary, and the family and friends who share this life with us.  You all have loved us so well in the hard times and the happy times.  Cheers to happier times!

Thank you to mom, dad, Barbara, and Roger.  They are not pictured here, because they were behind the scenes making sure you were all fed.   Thanks to Karen, Kelly, David, Sherri, Veronica, Allie, Mary, Thomas, Cody, Andrew, Fitz, Monica, Mary, Martin, and Emily who traveled from out of town for the party.  Thank you, Margery, for traveling the farthest to come to the party (all of the way from Chicago) and for bringing Nanee, who brought the class of the party up at least five notches.  But don't worry. I brought it down five notches so it really all evens out. Thank you to Sundeep and Bruce for manning the grill.  Thank you to Rebecca and Summer for taking hey, could you help me figure out where I can buy cupcakes and turning it into an amazing, homemade cupcake cake.  Thanks to Aaron for brewing Far, Far Away IPA.  It was delicious, and you know it was a good party when you find a beer bottle in a tree the next morning.  Thanks to Priscila and Rachel for bringing a pinata and for teaching us how its done.  Thank you to Brandi for making sure I took pictures this year.  Thanks to Christy for the pictures, the watermelons, and for bringing a teenager who could teach me the wobble. Thanks to the Hartes for hosting my family in your home.  Thank you to my awesome neighbors who tolerate us taking over the block for one day a year.  I promise we will do our best to be quiet and boring for the rest of the year.  And thank you to all who came out and for not making fun of us too much for throwing such a ridiculous party for a two year old.

And can I just end by saying that my people have the prettiest babies? I mean, for real, y'all.

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. (Ps. 126:3)








































Behold, children are a gift from the Lord. (Ps. 127:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment